Gymnastics is one of the most basic and exiting of all physical
activities. Basic gymnastics skills are perfect stepping stone for
others sport and activities.
Gymnastics develops strength, endurance, power, flexibility,
co-ordination, agility and balance.
The Benefits of GYMNASTICS
• Increase self esteem and confidence
• Teaching the young people to learn to listen
• Fosters social interaction with peers
• Teaching goal-setting
• Develops a solid basic skill for other sports
• Is full of FUN
Gymnastics is FUN activities which involve challenges,
targets, problem solving and team work make
this program interesting and exiting.
Why participate in Gymnastics?
Gymnastics Naturally Develops
• Speed & Strength
• Agility, Balance & Flexibility
• Gross motor development
• Body & Special awareness
• Overall body management skill
• Mental Focus
• Coordination Team work
• Confidence & Self-esteem
Among the physical activities involved would be as
• Forward roll
• Backward roll